Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Update #2: February 2nd-3rd

Weekend Update is hosted by Sami's Shenanigans and Join the Gossip


Last week I was out shopping and I did something to my back (best I can figure is pinched nerve) that left me almost unable to walk. I spent four days shuffling around like an old lady, crying out in pain every time I moved even a little bit. Saturday was a pretty quiet day - I basically just read and watched TV. Sunday was my youngest nephew Logan's 3rd birthday party and I was afraid I was going to miss it, but luckily the pain had gone from excruciating to manageable, and I was able to go (I'm back to my hobbling old lady walk again today - go figure)

Logan is the best little kid in the entire world. He's got the greatest personality, and he's just such a happy little soul. He's so much fun to be around, and he can turn the worst day ever into the best day of your life just by giving you his mega-watt smile. 

So that was my exciting weekend...a lot of sitting around, and then a three-year-old's party where there were almost a dozen kids ranging in age from 3 to 14 (mostly cousins). It was a lot of fun, and it was nice to get out after a few days of being cooped up without being able to do much. Today is Logan's actual birthday, and he'll be coming over in a little while to visit.


How was your weekend? What did you do? Tell me in the comments or link me up to your Weekend Update post!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That stinks about your back! I hope it gets better soon. Hobbling around like an old lady is never any fun. :( Your nephew is a doll!

Stopping by from the link up! New follower!

-Sarah-
http://dirtonourface.blogspot.com/