Sunday, December 9, 2012

Family news!

I know I've done a terrible job at keeping this blog up-to-date, and I know that nearly every time I post I say I'll try to do better and then I don't, but...well, I'm going to try now! *crosses fingers* I had good intentions for updating in November, but the month was crazy hectic, between publishing my second novel, participating in NaNoWriMo, watching Logan, being sick, and about a million other things.

So...today I'm back and I have some news: my family is growing again! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their third child in June. I'm going to be an aunt again! We're all really hoping for a girl this time - even Noah, who's ten. It's funny, because my brother was ten when I was born, and he really wanted a baby sister. What little boy wants a sister? Well, my brother did and he got his wish, and I was his special little buddy from day one. I think it would be so cool if now, all these years later, history repeated itself and Noah got a baby sister at the age of ten. 

My sister-in-law is just a little over 14 weeks, so it'll be another few weeks before we find out the sex, but we already have names chosen for both a boy and a girl just in case. I got to go to an ultrasound with her a couple weeks ago and see the baby. It was so cool! I went to an appointment of Logan's and heard his heartbeat, but this was the first time I got to see an ultrasound. 

Look at my tiny little human!

So that's my big news. I'm sure there will be lots more baby-related updates in the coming months.

    


2 comments:

L.G. Keltner said...

That's great news!

Jessica L. Tate said...

Lookie at the cute wittle baby!!! <3 OMG.