Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters #4

Photobucket
Friday's Letters is hosted by Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds. This has been a really busy week for me, and it's looking like it'll be a busy weekend, too. I swear I need a few more hours in the day just to get everything done.
Dear blog, I'm sorry I neglected you so badly over the summer. Ramblings of a Daydreamer took so much time and work that you got shifted to the back burner. I'll try to do better!
Dear Mum, I'm so glad you're happy with your new fireplace. It's not often I get to surprise you, and seeing you happy makes me happy. 
Dear Logan, last night was your first night sleeping over since you were about a year old. You slept all night, and I'm so thankful!
Dear Castle, you were awesome this week! I've missed Nathan Fillion and the gang. Dear CSI: NY and Blue Bloods, I'm super excited you're starting tonight! I've missed Eye Candy Fridays. ;-)
Dear Jenn, I had to laugh when you asked me to go see male strippers with you. Have we met?? Can you really see me going to see male strippers? I'd die of embarrassment. You'd think you would know that after 23 years of friendship. The only male strippers I'll be seeing is when Magic Mike comes to DVD next month.
Dear WalMart, why do you have to give part-timers the crappiest shifts known to man? I'm grateful to you for giving my sister-in-law a job, but it's hard to get a two-year-old on a schedule when I have him different hours every day.
Dear Chapters, thank you for having The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling 45% off for pre-orders. I wasn't going to buy the book, but the price talked me into it...I just couldn't help myself. Now please deliver my book in a timely manner! 



 


3 comments:

Simplyheather said...

Hi from Friday's letters!

I used to work at Sams which is a warehouse store affiliated with Walmart and they gave such horrible hours. They were never the same, always scattered! LOL so I know what you mean!!

Have a good weekend!!

xox, Heather

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

oh no on the walmart one :( its hard getting little ones on schedules as it is!

Have a great weekend! Drop by and say hello! :)

Marilyn said...

Hello there... Happy Wednesday Marie.. ;)) A bit late but I'm stopping in from GFC linky and officially a HAPPY follower here of yours.. LOVE your blog, SO much to indulge in and be inspired..So excited to get to read a bit more.. Hope you can stop in and follow back / visit whnever you get a sec.. Thanks SO much .. Wishing you a beautiful week. Marilyn.. Via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com ....