Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting ~ #3

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you're all having a great week. It's been a busy one here so far - I kind of feel like a chicken with its head cut off. I have this massive to-do list and only half the items ever seem to get crossed off. Something to be happy about though: just two more days and then I get a 4-day weekend! Woohoo! I still have to work those four days, but at least I'll be baby free, which is one less distraction/reason to procrastinate. Note: for those of you who don't know, I watch my 2-year-old nephew 4-5 days a week. As a writer, I work from home, so it's hard trying to work and be with him too, but thankfully my mum and I live together so she takes over baby duty when I need to work. 

Now, on to some pretty pictures! Oh, How Pinteresting! is hosted by Michelle over at The Vintage Apple. Here are some of my findings this week:


I mentioned in yesterday's post that I'm switching from coffee to green tea during the week for weight loss purposes. I knew green tea had a lot of health benefits, but I thought this was really interesting. Lots of reasons to drink it...now if I could actually learn to enjoy it...


This took my breath away. I would love to have a beach party here, or maybe even a wedding. It also looks like a great spot to curl up with a book...I feel all zen just looking at this. ;-)


This is so pretty, and it looks simple enough. I've never been able to master eyeliner on the upper lids, but I'm going to give it another shot. I need some new eye makeup, and I'd love to find a shimmery silver like this.


What can I really say about this other than it makes me want to get on a plane right this second and visit Paris? I went when I was 17, but I'd give anything to go back now as an adult and see it with fresh eyes.



These are just too cute, and they look so simple to make! I made frog cupcakes for Mother's Day from a picture I found on Pinterest (I'll be posting my results tomorrow or on the weekend), and now I want to try these. I just need to get mini cupcake pans first.


The Giant's Causeway, Ireland. Ireland is the #1 destination on my travel wishlist, and I've always wanted to see the Giant's Causeway. 


And finally, today's eye candy. I've posted pictures of Matt Davis from The Vampire Diaries the last two weeks, and even though I'm still obsessed with him, I thought I should branch out, so I'm posting a picture of my next go-to hottie, Ryan Gosling.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house! You have the best fashion sense too :)